Which tama type/ancestor do you want?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which one do you WANT??? (not have)

• morino (garden)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • umino (ocean)

• angel

• v1

• v2

• v3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i want all of these except v1, but mostly an angel. i do also want osu and mesu but its cheaper to get just one, so an angel. yes. :ph34r:

V1thruV3 shouldn't be on this poll. They are not ancestors. I think they meant P1and P2.
I do agree that they shouldn't be on the poll, but P1 and P2 don't necessarily need to be there. It might not have been the intention of the TC to include those in the poll (for whatever reason.)

I would want a Angle. why is V1, V2, V3 on there there not ancestors

i want, crave, need, desire, a Morino. that's all i need to make my Tama family complete. i want the Morino even more than i want the Devilgotchi. *sigh* my empire for a Morino. i came *this* close to winning one on ebay once but i got outbit at the last second. :lol: i'm keeping my eyes open for another one to appear on ebay or in the tbay section or heck, maybe someday i'll get lucky and find one at the flea market. the important thing is to never give up hope! i never thought i'd have an angel or an ocean and now so i do, so there's hope for getting a morino ;)
have you tried looking at thrift stores?

the one i want isn't listed D: i want a chibi more than any of those!!! they are so cute!!! >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
tamagochi p1 but it isnt in the poll so i pick angel i whant an angel i have a p1 the p1 is fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back