Which tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it does. What I'm saying is, the person on Amazon could have been a scammer and sent a Friends instead of an iD L to the buyer.

4u or idl/friends then? xD Yeah... Even if I did that one, if I did get the friends, I wouldn't mind. I love all tamas. (I have really cringey/cheesy reasons xD) SO. 4U which is a 4U, or idl which may be a friends? xD Idk about the blue idl. It's a bit overbudget. But what's the difference between 4u and idl? If the idl's are a billion times better... *sighs* I'll have a lot of begging to do. xD

Well, the 4U's the favourite. My only concern is that it'll be hard to set up :( I might just have to watch videos on it. Hey, I saw with the Friends if you press a-c-a-c etc. then the character's face'll appear really large on the screen. xD Does the 4U do this tooo? I thought it was kinda cute, but not necessary :p
I think it might have cute little animations when you press the C-button, but I don't remember... :wacko: Ooh, hey, maybe I'll start mine up again and see. I might even post some pictures to show you what it's like, so you can see if you would like one..? ^_^

I think the IDL's graphics aren't as good, but you can sometimes get them in English. The 4Us definitely have brighter graphics, and, if you are lucky enough to find a cheap-ish faceplate online, you can swap the faceplates.

4Us have better graphics. The faceplate sets come with touch cards (NFC) that unlock extra content.

There is an english IDL branded as the IDL-E and sold in HK, but it is very rare and expensive. You can tell IDLs apart from friends from the logo at the top, and they also have "Tamagotchi IDL" written across the silver rim.

IMG_9940.jpg

If you're considering the $50+ range, some of the m!x models aren't that much more expensive, and they have great graphics. The lower end spacy and melody versions run for around 65 USD and they're easier to get because they still sell them in stores. A lot of people like the 20th anniversary version (not the anniversary gift version) because it doesn't require another m!x to unlock all the locations, but it is significantly more expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... I think the 4u. I'd leave the pink idl/friends (hehe ;) Foxlyn knows why... xD) Over £50 is just too much. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back