Which Tamagotchi Ancestor do you like best?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Ancestor do you like best?

• Angelgotchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Osu/Mesu

• Umino

• Morino

• Mothra

• Arukotch

• P1

• P2

• Digimon Tamagotchi

• Devilgotchi

• Tamagotchi Game Boy Game

• Other

• All

• None

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should totally get :lol: angelgotchi :lol: that way if any of your other tamas die you could see them again! Also since alot of angels are up for sale if you decided that you like them you could start a collection of them and it would become verry large. Not to mention like every single charecter on angelgotchi is adorable their is really only one that is not and that is a debirutchi ( :) devilgotchi ;) ), debirutchi is actually one of the 2 devigotchi babitchi's so actually devilgotchi's come from angelgotchi and I am way off topic here, but any ways you should totally get angelgotchi! B) :wacko: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE morino tamas :( . Some people call them tama forest, but I prefer morino. I love morino because the idea is great. Plus, there are only Japanese versions and in my opinion the Japanese versions are better because they are all original because tamas originated in Japan :lol: .

I like the Morino the best because the cute way it grows up ^_^ And also because it was my first ever RARE tamagotchi. :D

I'm going to say P2. The original Tamagotchis are so nostalgic to me; they remind me of when I was a little tike back in 1997 or 1998 and all of my cousins had Tamagotchis.

Why P2 over P1? Well, I love P1 (especially the characters), but the game is somewhat difficult to win. So when my Tama is in it's needy stage, I might sit down for ten minutes trying to make it happy, then have to do it again in five minutes (which makes it just a teeny bit frustrating). My sister has a P2, and the game is much easier. So, I bought a P2; it should come in a week or so. I think I'll like P2 better because of the game (and because I love Mimitchi!). When my Tama is needy now, I can fix it up in no time flat. :furawatchi:

-DDDTrooper

angelgotchi angelgotchi angelgotchi who is a tamatalk angelgotchi i want someone to explian how they did tha ti wanna be 1 also

I like the Umino best and I think that if you're only going to have one, then that's not bad to get (it's really needy, so it's good if you only have that one, LOL).

My Tamagotchi Angel was always my favorite one. It's currently packed in the attic, so I won't be able to start it up again.

Here's a tip for those who have cell phones - If you can't find a Tamagotchi Angel on eBay or don't want to pay a massive price for one, Tamagotchi Angel is available on Java and BREW based cell phones. Check with your service provider for availability.

Mothra...

Anyway, I never knew a Digimon was a Bandai thing...I thought it was just the show xD

Although I dont have one, I am going to say P1. Out of what I heard- they seem like the best, after all they were the original Tamagotchis!
By the way its V1! Also, I love Digimon the best, but Pokémon more!

My ancestor collection is still changing (just got a Genjinchi) but so far I'm more particular to my Osu/Mesu pair and Tamagotchi Angel. The P2 will always hold a special place in my heart as it was my very first one when they came out ten years ago. :huh:

I reccomend a Digimon, but only if you can get yourself two of them. They're loads of fun when you connect them and make them fight eachother, also the Jogress feature on the Pendulums is pretty nifty. =3

As for what version, I reccomend any of the Digimon Pendulum versions, the Pendulums were excellent. :ichigotchi: I have 3 and I love them all. The version decides which characters you can get, so I suggest getting two different versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back