Which Tamagotchi character is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamshines

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Just by fluke, I noticed my Tama moving "closer" to the screen than usual - it caught me by surprise! I'm running a V2. Here are a few pics to help identify which Tamagotchi this is - because I have no idea! Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

6046a866.jpg

203fabef.jpg

6e91ef64.jpg

Wow... I looked through all of my charts and do not see this.

It looks kind of like an inverted face Mimitchi. Cute!

Can you give us more information? Gender, Generation... etc.

I really want a v2 now... I try and get this character. o.o

~Phnx

The character is 4 years old, 1st gen and is a female. I should have pointed out that I bought a costume from the Store and then proceeded to use it. My character was different before this, it changed when I used the costume.

Do you remember the costume name or which character it was previously? o.o

(Sorry for so many question.)

~Phnx

That's Kigurumitchi. There are two costumes available. The other is Pandatchi.

In general, costumes will be removed at bedtime. If you wish to force your character to remove it now, set the clock to some time after her bedtime, wait for her to go to bed, then set the clock back to the correct time.

That's Kigurumitchi. There are two costumes available. The other is Pandatchi.

In general, costumes will be removed at bedtime. If you wish to force your character to remove it now, set the clock to some time after her bedtime, wait for her to go to bed, then set the clock back to the correct time.
Thanks binary! Much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back