Which tamagotchi characters do you want to see on Tamagotchi Friends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a thread similar to this over on TZ, it's nice to see one here on TT, too. :)

I'm hoping to see only 50-60% P's characters and certainly some more older characters re-used such as the Tama-Go did with iD L characters. I'd love for some non-Bandai Japan exclusive characters (i.e. Butterflytchi, Kaerutchi, Flowertchi, Hidatchi, Tsukotchi, Teketchi, etc.) to make an appearance, however unlikely. Even some old favourites that we haven't seen in a while, such as Mimitchi, would be a very pleasant addition. :D

I expect it to mainly have P's characters.

I'm sure it'll have Knightchi, Nandetchi, and Raitotchi :D

Maybe some more pierce characters like Rinkurutchi and Startchi would be nice.

I would like to see Violetchi...she was a main character in the past. And also it needs to have Memetchi~

Well, it needs some of the ID L character's, like Makiko, Kikitchi, Kuromametchi and maybe Shigurehimetchi because she's cute

I'm hoping to see only 50-60% P's characters and certainly some more older characters re-used such as the Tama-Go did with iD L characters. I'd love for some non-Bandai Japan exclusive characters (i.e. Butterflytchi, Kaerutchi, Flowertchi, Hidatchi, Tsukotchi, Teketchi, etc.) to make an appearance, however unlikely. Even some old favourites that we haven't seen in a while, such as Mimitchi, would be a very pleasant addition. :D
tamatchi-this_zps99145902.png

I agree with Sam overall. Even though I am hoping for at least Knightchi and Rightchi to be included among those from the character lineup taken from the P's, I would love to see at least some previous characters return. (I'm looking at you three... Mimitchi, Violetchi, and Masktchi!)

Also, I believe they should include Melodytchi because she hasn't been raisable on an English Tamagotchi yet, despite being a main character. Just saying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back