Which tamagotchi connection do you like the most?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smuff123

Reaction score
hey i am just curious which tamagotchi connection is the most popular around here :furawatchi: :unsure:

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Hmm, a lot of Members here have a LOT of Tamagotchis. The most popular would be probably a V3.

V3 is the best!

It have good characters, good games, cool items and I love it!

The V2 will always be my favorite :huh: It was the first tama I've ever owned. Ahh, memories lol. But other than that the V2 has tons of characters yet is very simple. The shell designs are so cute and it doesn't have a thick chunky antennae. I also like the V3 but past that things get a little... crazy.

I like the one with the plain ridged antenna sticking up. I had a black one but It broke when I got hit by a car in 2006. Not too sure if it's a Version 2 or not.

I like the one with the plain ridged antenna sticking up. I had a black one but It broke when I got hit by a car in 2006. Not too sure if it's a Version 2 or not.
It's a V3. :)

Good question... Currently, I think its the V4/V4.5 since they were basic but still had loads of games. The characters were pretty cute/cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back