which tamagotchi is better v1 v2 or v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which tamagotchi is better v1 v2 or v3

• V1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • V2

• V3

• or the new V4 at the japanese tamagotchi website.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

androtchi jones

Reaction score
MOVED to What's On Your Mind? forum

;) the new V4 american version is coming out in january of 2007 :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all great! The newer ones are more advanced V1 and 2 are rare cuz you cant get them in Stores, V3 are all over, and Yes V4 is coming out in January! ^^ But they are all great!

-KG-

They are all great! The newer ones are more advanced V1 and 2 are rare cuz you cant get them in Stores, V3 are all over, and Yes V4 is coming out in January! ^^ But they are all great!

-KG-
This is true. V1's and V2's are rare because of their relase date. But there is a V3 that is rare. The golden tamagotchi!

~Kt101448~ :(

I don't have a v4, but I have 2 v1's, 1 v2, and 1 v3. I like them all! Sure v2 and v3 may be more advanced than v1 but I still like all of them. I'm sure v4 will feel like a completely diffrent tamagotchi since it's a bit similar to the Entama. Can't wait for the v4!

*~Tamagotchi~*

I think V3 because there much more characters, new games, connection to tama town. It's really cool. :angry:

I think V2 is the best.

Anyways, I don't like being the first to get all the new stuff. It makes me feel like a spoiled brat.

I think 2 versions is enough.

V3. NO CONTEST.
I'm not trying to be mean or rude or anything, but, I'm tired of hearing:

"Esther is a princess."

"Esther is a girlygirl."

"Esther is so cool."

"Esther is beautiful."

"Esther is the best."

from you, after I asked you nicely to stop.

This is'nt Help for new tamaowners, this is supposed to be in What's in your mind? I would say the V3's GotchiPoint system is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back