Which tamagotchi is hardest to take care of?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamiprincess9

Reaction score
I think the Mimitchi is hardest to take care of. You have to watch them all the time and they can get alittle spoiled. :D The least hardest to take care of is the Onionatchi, nly if your not trying to make the young Mimitchi. ^_^ But they are all fun to take care of because they are all different. :

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

Every cloud has there own pretty shape

Last edited by a moderator:
i love looking after all of them!

i think the only tama's that are hard to look after are any of the babies, because they need constant attention all the time.

I think the Mimitchi is hardest to take care of. You have to watch them all the time and they can get alittle spoiled. ^_^ The least hardest to take care of is the Onionatchi, nly if your not trying to make the young Mimitchi. :( But they are all fun to take care of because they are all different. : 

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]
Every cloud has there own pretty shape im with you!

theyre cute,but hard to take care of! :D

omg i had this charaterr that looked like a frog and he pooped every 5 minutes!

My friend said that the :hitodetchi: tamagotchi is the best at bump. I'm not sure if its true though.

Tip: When you have a babie tamagotchi, put it on pause at night (unless before u go to bed it turns to a todler)

TAMAGOTCHIS RULE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back