Which tamagotchi is your favourite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Which is your favourite Tamagotchi that you have had??

There are so many so if your choice isn't in the poll, select other and write it here! :( :huh: :)

Tamagotchi +Color and my Tamagotchi Connection V2.

Tamagotchi +Color is cool B) and Tamagotchi Connection V2 brings back memories from when I use to play it alot. :)

I haven't had all of the ones listed in the poll, but of the ones I have had, it's a tie for me between the first generation (P1), and the TMGC+C. I voted for TMGC+C though.

I voted for the V2. It's simple, yet has new features that the V1 doesn't. It brings back tonnnss of memories cause this is the first tama I bought :( I used to bring it everywhere with me. Also it doesn't have those huge antennae things that the V4-V5.5 had. The V3 didn't bug me so much but after that... let's just say I was glad the Music Star went back to no antennae. :huh:

That IS a hard choice... I like both v2 and v3, I like my school tama, but I voted v4/v4.5 beccause they are nice and medium, a good choice of carachters, I like the jobs, and they're really cheap :angry:

The antennae may look just a bit silly, but otherwise I don't bothr about it. It is a fun and good idea of bandai to make it easier to recognise different versions, I think :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back