which tamagotchi should I get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleTotoro

Reaction score
Hi ^_^ , so I'm quite new to the world of tamagotchi and I was planning on buying one with color screen but I'm not quite sure which one to get.

The things that I want in a tamagotchi are:

-being able to download loads of fun stuff without to much trouble

-lots of features on the tamagotchi itself

so which one should I get in you guys's opinion? :3

Tamagotchi P's has the most features and you can download lots of cool stuff if you have a phone that uses infrared :)

Tamagotchi 4U is nice as well but it has a lot less built-in content. To download, you will need a compatible device with NFC and the app.

Tamagotchi iD L is also a good choice, and is better for newbies than the Tamagotchi P's. It also uses infrared, and has plenty of built-in features without being too overwhelming!

In the end, I recommend the iD L. You could also get the Princess Spacy or 15th Anniversary version.

Hello!

It really depends on your budget actually. Coloured tamagotchi will be more expensive, and non-colored tamagotchi will be cheaper. And, you have to consider whether you want a brand new or used tamagotchi, because prices differ as well.

Personally, for colored tamagotchi, I like the plus colour and P's. If you are new to tamagotchi, I would suggest an iD L. Getting the Jap version will be cheaper as well. You can also consider the special edition of the iD L, the princess spacy and the 15th Anniversary version.

For non-coloured tamagotchi I only own the music star and tamago. But I really like the tamago, so you might want to give it a shot too.

Just surf around tamatalk you will learn a lot more about the different versions. Do let us know which one you decide to get in the end! :D

Tamagotchi P's has the most features and you can download lots of cool stuff if you have a phone that uses infrared :)

Tamagotchi 4U is nice as well but it has a lot less built-in content. To download, you will need a compatible device with NFC and the app.

Tamagotchi iD L is also a good choice, and is better for newbies than the Tamagotchi P's. It also uses infrared, and has plenty of built-in features without being too overwhelming!

In the end, I recommend the iD L. You could also get the Princess Spacy or 15th Anniversary version.
so if you would like take away the newbie part and just focus on the amount of stuff I can download to it cause I have nfc and infrared would the ID L be the best?

thanks for you guys's answers ^_^ im now thinking about whether to get a: idl, p's or 4U I'll look around more and as soon as I find out which one has the most addable features Ill let you guys know which one I get :3

Last edited by a moderator:

so if you would like take away the newbie part and just focus on the amount of stuff I can download to it cause I have nfc and infrared would the ID L be the best?

I'm pretty sure iD L has the most downloadable content (but I think they all have limits), but I'm not 100% certain because I've never really been able to get downloads for my Tamagotchis.

I'm pretty sure iD L has the most downloadable content (but I think they all have limits), but I'm not 100% certain because I've never really been able to get downloads for my Tamagotchis.
Does the ID L have that translator patch thingy that you can download like the one on the p's?

Nope, I forgot about the English patch XD It would probably make the P's easier. Answered your PM questions too! :)

The P's has more space for downloadable content I believe, + pierces. So if you want a Tamagotchi with lots of downloads and features the P's is the way to go. The iD L has almost as many though, so whichever you choose will do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back