Which Tamagotchi should I reactivate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ino yamanaka

Reaction score
Alright so it's been a REALLY long time since I visited this forum and I decided today that I might try to make some pals and be active. So after thinking about it for a while, I thought, 'Why not reactivate a tama while I'm at it?' So I looked at my box full of tamas and couldn't decide which to pick! Help me decide please!!

1: Blue Camo V3 Tamagotchi

2: Blue Wave V3 Debugged Tamagotchi

3: Pink Cherries V3 Tamagotchi

4: Red See-through V3 (Mimitchi Logo) Tamagotchi

5: Green/White Glow-in-the-Dark V4 Tamagotchi

6: Stained Glass V4.5 Tamagotchi

7: Globe V4.5 Tamagotchi

8: Town Tama FamiTama

Pick which you think I should reactivate! Thanks!

I really don't like the v4. I enjoy the older ones. But out of your list, i would start up a v5 or a v3. The v4 had lots of new feature but I dont find the characters cute, But that is just my opinion.

Alright so it's been a REALLY long time since I visited this forum and I decided today that I might try to make some pals and be active. So after thinking about it for a while, I thought, 'Why not reactivate a tama while I'm at it?' So I looked at my box full of tamas and couldn't decide which to pick! Help me decide please!!

I would choose one of your V3's. Pick the shell you like the most and fire it up. Though, you can choose differently if you want to. The V3 is an overall fun experience and has plenty of characters to stop you getting bored. You could also run a V4.5 since that's also a very fun version.

A V3 would be a good choice. It's quite similar to all the mainstream Connections in a way,so you will be able to understand any new tamas you get. :blink:

I would also reactivate the V4.5 they're so fun and I find the characters cute. It has a lot of good features, like its games, characters, jobs and items. It has some characters from the V4 as well.

I would recommend the pink cherries V3 or your one of your 4.5s i don't really care much for the other versions XD

Sakura-san123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back