Which Tamagotchi V3 design is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 is your favorite?

• Tropical Green Flowers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oceanic Waves

• Translucent Yellow

• Jungle Camouflage

• Ice Cream

• Silver

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woweee that's so cool, my cousin has that except wthout the antenna. It looks like a V2 except the V2 Logo is different, the O in tamagOtchi isn't a tama but on his V2 it's a tama.

I don't know! :lol:

I like the silver one, the transparent yellow and the blue camo! :lol: :(

But what is the difference between V2 and V3? :(
hey everyone!

shortydtp, The difference between a V2 and a V3 is they have new games, can connect to the internet, they can travel to different places....and they have the shop feature but that was in the V2 so...

well...i like the silver one...too bad they don't have black.. . i soo would've gone for black lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey everyone!
shortydtp, The difference between a V2 and a V3 is they have new games, can connect to the internet, they can travel to different places....and they have the shop feature but that was in the V2 so...

well...i like the silver one...too bad they don't have black.. . i soo would've gone for black lol.

HOW DO YOU KNOW? DO YOU HAVE ONE OF THE V.3'S?

hey everyone!

HOW DO YOU KNOW? DO YOU HAVE ONE OF THE V.3'S?

oh my god! oh my god! OH MY GOD! *SCREAMS!*wow! wOw! WoW!

i'v been waiting for these like since i got my V.2! i LOVE the jungle one! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

:D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D

i like the flower one and the silver one - but what do the V3s do that the V2s don't?

i like tropical green flowers the best!! i also like ice cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back