Which Tamagotchi V3 design is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 is your favorite?

• Tropical Green Flowers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oceanic Waves

• Translucent Yellow

• Jungle Camouflage

• Ice Cream

• Silver

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the jungle is the best and a question are there more or that's it because the camaflouge is on my list sice my v2 to met the wash :rolleyes:

i forgot a question from a rumor that needs killing are the v3 in color ( not to be nagging or anything) color or not tamagotchi rule i need one despratly one. must have one another month or.huh:

R.I.P sirus105 and candy collection tamagotchi his best friend :rolleyes: :lol:

My favourite version three look is ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that one. :rolleyes: :lol:

Hi, my name is melanie but my friends call me chuchi. I like the jungle one

it's really cool!

the ice cream one is my fave i'm like gona get one as soon as it comes out anyway wen does it come out???????? :eek: :eek: :mellow: :mellow:

i like the sliver and the yellow so im getting one of them

also i want to know when they will come out

anybody know

Well i knew about the V3 :lol:

my friend Josh told me ALL about them!

he said his cousin made them! :0

he said they'll be out in 2006 and GUESS WHAT!

it was TRUE! :D

so i knew them for a while now... :lol:

i like the ice-cream its very very lol lol funny! :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

memoral of Lucky my chohimetchi!

he grew old so i made a new tamagotchi :D :( :D :D B) :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi:

I LOVE chohimetchis! they rox ma sox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay everyone, I had NO IDEA these we out and i went to the toy section in my target (I live in fort collins) and I SWEAR the tamagotchi V3s were origonally 15.00 and they were on sale for THREE DOLARS AND SEVENTY FOUR CENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES, I SAID 3.74!!!!!!!!!11

I've ordered the yellow one, so i voted yellow, but i like the silver one now..... :angry: :D

no doubt i'll get it anyway eventually!

EVERYONE IS LUCKY EXCEPT ME! ONLY BECAUSE I LIVE IN MEXICO :huh: :angry: IM ENVIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I like the flowery one....My BFF has that one and she said that she got it for $3!! I reely want one! I wish I knew WHERE I could get them! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back