Which Tamagotchi V3 design is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 is your favorite?

• Tropical Green Flowers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oceanic Waves

• Translucent Yellow

• Jungle Camouflage

• Ice Cream

• Silver

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^_^ B) because people keep saying oh i just bought one yesterday then im like where thwen they dont answer and i really want one so are they out or arent they? because im really :wub: :furawatchi: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

:unsure: ^_^ because people keep saying oh i just bought one yesterday then im like where thwen they dont answer and i really want one so are they out or arent they? because im really :huh: :wacko: :wub: :) B) B) B)
Yes, they're out. I got mine at goodwill surprisingly.

I guess it just depends on your town/state or something of the sort.

Just keep your eyes open.

I found a v3 at a store called Goodwill. I got the Blue Jungle Camoflauge. Works much like a Keitai, but its so cool! *see Signature for more info*

I like the Oceanic Waves Tamagotchi. Are they in stores yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
this is tragic! i want the ice cream pattern one and my mum says u alredy have 2. well, ones debugged and a v1, the others just a v2! i want a v3!!!!!!!!! waaaahhhhhh!!!!!! :blink: :huh: :p B) :( :( :( :( :D :( :D :( B) :(

The jungle design is AWESOME. When I go to Toys R Us I'm buying a Junle Camo one and the Tropical Green Flowers, or maybe the transleeculent yellow.
^_^ :D <_< :unsure: :mellow:

I'm getting whatever I can find though I like the flowers the best. Can v3s connect with other tamagotchis. Also, when will the tamagotchis be realeased in toysrus, target, and wallmart? How much will the cost? ^_^

I also went to goodwill(i didn't know you also go yours there) and i got all 6 V3 for $0.99 each!!!! oh yeah go me.....i got them yesterday and all are toddlers......wow that was fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back