Which Tamagotchi V3 design is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 is your favorite?

• Tropical Green Flowers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oceanic Waves

• Translucent Yellow

• Jungle Camouflage

• Ice Cream

• Silver

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i will always stick with silver

as it is a colour of tranqility

and the fact that every tama

i have had has been silver

Hey, I'm getting a Tamagotchi this Friday and I was woondering witch one should I pick? Pink w/ bows/ribboons or icecream? :D

im liken all of them and i dont care which one i get as long as i get it

IM GETTIN IT ON SATUDAY!

I like the silver one...  With the antenna and all it makes it look so futuristic and stuff! :huh:
i like silver 2 its so cool and as you pointed out looks futeristic :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be great if bandai made a site where we could custom make our own tamagotchi design :) BUt for now the translucent yellow is my favorite, too bad it doesn't come in green translucent, does anyone happen to know when the new set of designs come out on the V3 tamagotchis?

My favorite is the Silver one. :unsure: I, actually, only LIKE 2, the Silver and the Jungle Camo. The rest look WAAAAAAAAAY too girly for me... :wacko:

-Blaziken*V3 , who hates girly V3's... :unsure:

i love the baby blue one with the bubbles ( not sure if there bubbles) one!! i think its the cutest!! i also like the jungle one!! lol i have both!!!!!!!! my characters:

:kuribotchi: :ichigotchi:

I have the ConneXion jungle design (it differs slightly from the ConneCTion jungle design). I love the flowers, and so do my friends! I wish the V3s didn't have these annoying antennae though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back