Which Tamagotchi would you buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffyc1973

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I am the proud owner of my eight year olds 2 tama v3's lol she got bored in a day!

I am buying my 3 year old one too, rofl , obv that'll end up for me really too!

*guilt*

I would like to buy a different tamagotchi to start a collection (for myself!)

Here in the UK there's a lot less choice but of course there's worldwide mailing nowdays. I see so many types, angelgotchi, uratama ect. Just wondering if anyone had any ideas as to which is a good collection starter?

I used to have a yellow tamagotchi when they came out in 96-97 unfortunatly 2 moves down the line I have lost it :D

I would try an original Tama from back in '97, because I think owning one of those really adds to the "Tamagotchi Experience". :D If you want to try something different, I would also purchase a Tamagotchi Angel, they are far easier to keep than Ocean and Forestgotchi. Try other types, too, like Giga Pets, I really love taking care of those.

I liked the look of an angelgotchi too so that may well be my first choice, though to be honest, I like the sound of a tama that needs more care too, so might treat myself to that later too.

Is there a list anywhere of all Tamagotchis? I googled but not much joy.

Buffy x

Thanks :D I liked the look of an angelgotchi too so that may well be my first choice, though to be honest, I like the sound of a tama that needs more care too, so might treat myself to that later too.

Is there a list anywhere of all Tamagotchis? I googled but not much joy.

Buffy x
Here is a good website that explains all the different Tamas: Pixelmood, or Tamenagerie.

You can also go here if you're looking to buy a Tamagotchi: Jason's Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back