Which Tamatalk skin do you use?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange Burst.

I honestly can't imagine using anything else - I've always found the other ones either ugly or boring. Probably just because I'm so used to the pretty colours. It's been this way for around three years now. xD

Orange and purple is just quite.. cheery? :)

Orange Burst.

It's kind of childish and bright for me, but I find it's the best option.

I'm using Orange Burst right now, only because I've been having citrus cravings a lot recently.

I usually just use original.

Anything but the camo one though.

Orange Burst. ;D

I find it the most attractive and well made skin of all. I like to use a different skin because when I go on this website, I can automatically tell if I am logged in or not. Orange and Purple are a nice, cheery, energetic colour combonation in my opinion. 8D

My monitor is a little bit dark, but Not so dark. I use Camo.

I'm so used to Connexion.

I've had it since I first came on TT.

And I can actually read the usernames really well with it. xD

To be honest, I really can't imagine having anything else. :)

I use Connexion.

I tried changing it to Orange Burst twice because it's extremely pretty but I'm so used to Connexion. I've had it since I came to this site 3 (or is it 4..?) years ago.

I hate Cameo one though. I felt like puking the first time I saw it. =P

Original.

I had it since I joined Tamatalk, and I can't be screwed to change it.

Orange Burst and Connexion Yellow hurts my eyes too much when I tryed them out, and Camo looks ugly. Dx

I use the camo. Bright colors like orange and yellow kill my eyes. Beside's I've been used to this skin since I was 8. And I'm not switching any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back