which teachers do you hate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfer_girl

Reaction score
I dont like my art teacher.

Why?

She's mean and if you dont do something like the simpliest thing like take out your pencil.... *shivers* "YOU GET DETENTION!!!!" luckily, havent got it yet. o.o'' Im scared....

~SG~

Um... Math... I don't like him at all... Kinda...creepy. :mellow:

Lang. arts.MEAN!oh and science....I turn in my paper she grades it but doesn't put it in the com.!!!!!

I don't like two of my teachers. One is my pervy woodshop teacher(yes he's back!!!!!!) and my substitute science teacher. My substitute science teacher is filling in for my original because she just had a baby and my substitute is like talking about math!!! And plus he always speks in third person.

~Tama_Girl6

I dont like my math teacher. hes not mean or anything, but i just hate math. does that count?

I don't 'hate' teachers. "Love your enemy.' (Not impling teachers are enemies. Bible says it, I (try my best!) to follow it.)

Some teachers are just a pain in the butt at school, but if you knew them personaly outside of school they are just normal people. :)

I don't 'hate' teachers. They ARE people, and sometimes they are meant to be strict. :)

There is one teacher who embaressed me today.....xD My math/literacy/gym teacher (she teaches me all three). In math today, I asked her, "Can I please go to the washroom?" and she looked at me for a moment and said, "Can you?" I sorta just stood there near the front of the class, all eyes locked on me. "Uhh...." I replied, not knowing how to respond. "Did the doctor say you can?" my teacher asked, giving me a sort of a lope-sided smile. I could feel myself turning red. Sweat trickled down my cheek. "Ummm.....yes.....?" I said, choking in my confusion. "What are you supposed to say?" my teacher questioned me, folding her arms. "Mmmmm...." she said, a gleam in her eye. "May I go to the washroom?" I asked finally. She nodded. "Ok."

That made me real embaressed. x]

*Tgd*

I don't 'hate' teachers. They ARE people, and sometimes they are meant to be strict. :)
There is one teacher who embaressed me today.....xD My math/literacy/gym teacher (she teaches me all three). In math today, I asked her, "Can I please go to the washroom?" and she looked at me for a moment and said, "Can you?" I sorta just stood there near the front of the class, all eyes locked on me. "Uhh...." I replied, not knowing how to respond. "Did the doctor say you can?" my teacher asked, giving me a sort of a lope-sided smile. I could feel myself turning red. Sweat trickled down my cheek. "Ummm.....yes.....?" I said, choking in my confusion. "What are you supposed to say?" my teacher questioned me, folding her arms. "Mmmmm...." she said, a gleam in her eye. "May I go to the washroom?" I asked finally. She nodded. "Ok."

*Tgd*
Lol.

My orchestra teacher would do that to my friend and me.

I SERIOUSLY HATE my homeroom teacher,well ya know what now that i think about it,SHOOT I HATE ALMOST EVERYBODY IN MY CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!EXCEPT 2 OR SOMETIMES IF I'M LUCKY I MIGHT HAVE 4 :D :D :( :( :( :(

I don't 'hate' teachers. They ARE people, and sometimes they are meant to be strict. :D

*Tgd*
Thats what my math teacher does- she says "Can you?" Then the child asks "May I?" XP

I kinda dislike my ELA teach, sometimes when I turn in my work she misses it and says "If you want your grade up show me the paper" I told her I turned it in but she no believe me..... XP I dont really dislike any teachers, they are all cool. Except for last year- my math teacher seemed to be on crack, always shakin her chair, but during a test sometime in November 2005 she kept hushing so LOUD I failed because I couldnt consentrate ONE BIT and no one even made a sound so I tried to cover my ears-No luck, then one day she walked passed me and covered her ears! I was so MAD, I wanted a transfer more then heck!

My math teacher this year is cool, She is part Hawaiian and part Japanese. In her room there is a HUGE Hawaiian theme their, a Japanese portrait with 3 symbols, her room is colorful though, I like the Hawaiian theme :3

I don't like my spanish teacher. Although she is so oblivious I can actually play with my tamas with the sound on, we can curse in there, and she just tells us all the answers because she's too lazy to teach, she is totally unpredictable when it comes to to grades. Since she never actually gives us any work, and we never actually learn anything, she just throws down any ol' grade depending on how much she likes you. :l Trust me, it really is that bad.

I dont like my art teacher.
Why?

She's mean and if you dont do something like the simpliest thing like take out your pencil.... *shivers* "YOU GET DETENTION!!!!" luckily, havent got it yet. o.o'' Im scared....

~SG~
I hate the teacher who is usually our relief teacher.

She yells a LOT. She said I had an attitude problem just because I asked her a question.

My favourite teacher is my music teacher, she's really nice and really easy to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back