which twilight character......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too fond of Twilight, but it's okay. I read the whole serise because my sister and mother said I had to because SOMONE in the family had to tell the rest if it's worth readong.

So, yes xD

That was me.

Some charactors I liked, some I really, really hated. The only part of Twilight I liked, the whole serise, was the Jacob book in Breaking Dawn.

But yes, charactors.

Jacob.

Emmett.

Seth.

Alice.

Jasper.

Leah.

Sam.

Charlie.

Billy.

Quil.

And Esme and Carlisle were okay.

EDWARD IS SO FRICKEN HOT ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!! Edward is my favorite. :)

In order~:

EDWARD<3

Bella

Jasper

Alice

Carlisle

Those are like the only ones I like. :]

Just asking but, my friend said that Bella gets pregnant, and also that Edward proposes..Is that true..?? O_O

Alice, because I love her baseball throw =]
Where she does the high kick? I put that in slow mo all the time D:

..anyway, my answers are the same: Jane is my favorite.

Out of the Cullens- Esme.

Out of the werewolves- Seth

and I am not a huge fan of twilight, either =)

Where she does the high kick? I put that in slow mo all the time D:
Yeah. My friend does it perfectly. She might actually do it that way for track and field XD

EDWARD IS SO FRICKEN HOT ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!! Edward is my favorite. :( In order~:

EDWARD<3

Bella

Jasper

Alice

Carlisle

Just asking but, my friend said that Bella gets pregnant, and also that Edward proposes..Is that true..?? O_O
Technically he's cold O:

Jacob Black! His character is sooooo believable and you just kind of fall in love with him and feel sorry for him because he doesn't get Bella and she doesn't deserve him because he's too nice for her!

Not to mention the fact that Taylor Lautner really brings him to life! I love Taylor! (As my name suggests!!)

Team Jacob!

Team Taylor!

Team Werewolf!

Read the books and find out xP Spoilers are no fun.

My favorites are Alice and Charlie.

Alice and Jacob. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
None. i hate twilight. i burned the book 2 weeks ago at a bonfire. then we had a celebration for my cousins 14th birthday, burning the book was the best thing of the party. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back