Which version do you like the least?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose the V5. I've put mine on pause 1 or 2 weeks ago. I forgot about them, they're not that great.

I picked the V3. It's very needy and it's very easy to get it to 99 lbs. and it takes a LONG time to work it back to a healthy weight. The characters aren't that great and it's very boring.

I picked v1.It has the least features.

I'd have to pick version 4. I was disappointed in how much post you got. And half of it was a ghost, or *ahem..* gotchi poop.

The V4 was quite annoying. I got so many freaking poos and money stolen! Plus choosing a job was boring because you had to have a certain amount of skill points and no one wants to play games for hours on end. ;)

I'd have to say v5, I kinda got annoyed cuz there is no weight, so it's really boring, plus, you can't even connect w/ other version! I like the older versions cuz they are so original! I love the v2 and 4.5. V1 is okay too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think each version has unique and different features, for example I like the V2's simplicity but I also enjoy how the v5 branches out.

Chloe^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back