Which version of Connection to buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ventee

Reaction score
I have wikipedia and read a few articles about the different versions of Tamagotchi Connection.

The thing is, we are not sure which version to buy.

We want our tamagotchi to be able to visit each other and fall in love (and then mate, haha).

If it mates, which tamagotchi gets the baby? None of the websites mention this.

I would appreciate if any of you could help us select as my birthday is coming up (and so is his) and we want to buy these as presents for each other.

:)

I have wikipedia and read a few articles about the different versions of Tamagotchi Connection.

The thing is, we are not sure which version to buy.

We want our tamagotchi to be able to visit each other and fall in love (and then mate, haha).

If it mates, which tamagotchi gets the baby? None of the websites mention this.

I would appreciate if any of you could help us select as my birthday is coming up (and so is his) and we want to buy these as presents for each other.

:)
I recommend the V3 if you want a simple tamagotchi. All tamagotchis can fall in love,but in the V3 there isn't much to worry about,unlike the others.

It really depends on what version he has. Some Tamas are unable to communicate with others. For example, the Tama-Go can only communicate with the music star, and other tama-Gos(correct me if im wrong)

If you have two Tamas that can connect, and if they eventually get married, then they both get babies.

I'd reccommend the V4. :)

It depends.If you are able to buy a tama from the net, then i would surely recommend the tamagotchi idl.If you are not able, I think you should buy a tama music star or a tamagotchi familitchi.

It is totally up to you and what you want it for, my favourite version is the V3 and V4. The v3 is a very simple tamagotchi. It introduced several new characters along with the old ones that are from Osutchi and Mesutchi that were released in 1997 in japan only. It retained the connection features from the previous versions and kept the mating features (Twins will be born and they will both be the same gender, one will go off with the mother and the other off with the father) The version 3 was just a update to the version 2, the simplicity of it is what makes it one of my favourite!

The version 4 was a major update to the version 3. Once again it retained all the features from the previous version and added the option for your Tama to go to pre-school (kindergarten) and then secondry school where you study to learn different skill points, these are what decided what character you will have and what type of job you will be able to achieve. The games were also updated and included several new ones which are very addictive and fun! (I spent a whole 4 hours playing this one game called shape.

So the bottom line is: If you want a simple pet with breeding features, a couple of games and characters then choose the Version 3.

If you want a slightly more complicated version with a job option, breeding and cute characters as well as a shop and better Tama-Town options and features then buy the version 4. I hope I have helped and given you a few ideas on what version would be best to buy! ;)

Jordboss

IMO, don't get a 4.5

Not to offend any of you 4.5 lovers out there, I'm not too big on that version. You have to try not to get into the Mame family, and always get the same characters... Meme family characters may as well be Universal characters from the V4.

whoa, thank you so much for the feedback.

See, we both do not have any eggs right now, we plan to buy one each from the same version.

we are just trying to determine which version would be good.

I was thinking of the v5.5, it says that I can raise 3 tamas in one egg at a time but does that mean I can mate one of my tamas with my boyfriend's tamas?

Does that even make sense?

Also, where would be a good place to buy them if I am located in Australia?

Hello there. I've just brought music star. It's pretty cool although I only got it this morning so it's still a baby.

I'm going to get my boyfriend one too I think as he keeps taking mine off me :lol: lol

Hi everyone, thank you for your kind feedback and advice.

My boyfriend and I are buying off ebay the tamagotchi connection 5.5

Haha, I am pretty sure we will be scouring the forums for answers on how to raise the tamas :)

No, don't get the 5.5.

A lot of people don't like the V5, because it gets boring really fast. Sure, you can marry with your BF, but the games are kind of suckish, and you can't even get a lot of the original characters. :p

If you want something simple I recommend a v.3, but my faveorite tamagotchis are the famalitchi .5 &5.5 and tamago. I think its because

those are the tamas I have :p :D ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, don't get the 5.5.

A lot of people don't like the V5, because it gets boring really fast. Sure, you can marry with your BF, but the games are kind of suckish, and you can't even get a lot of the original characters. :p
I love the 5.5. I have the tamago so i can always play the

games on my tamago figures. What I like is you can actually have a familly. cute for girlfriend and boyfriend. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, thank you for your kind feedback and advice.

My boyfriend and I are buying off ebay the tamagotchi connection 5.5

Haha, I am pretty sure we will be scouring the forums for answers on how to raise the tamas :)
Buy it buy it buy it. 5.5 is the best

IMO, don't get a 4.5

Not to offend any of you 4.5 lovers out there, I'm not too big on that version. You have to try not to get into the Mame family, and always get the same characters... Meme family characters may as well be Universal characters from the V4.
You hate all tamas including my favorite 5.5. Oh and Im not offended thanks for your advice. I just love 5.5:)

i guess the v3 , v6 and tama-gos r the best so i suggest u to buy these tmgcs..

v2 and v1 is too OLD , and yes, v3 is old, too but ebay might be sellin it. v6 is very cool too. u can form a band, name your tmgc up to 8 characters of letters , and get your favourite tama easily ( i guess so, depending on how u care ),and be a POP STAR.TamaTown-go is the latest and the best ( for me ). also its very BIG and needs $ to buy gotchi figures for xtra games and features and wadeva..

good luck on buying your tama B)

How about music star?it's cute and related to music,you can connect with each other and fall in love and i is really easy to take care of and even you leave it for an hour it wont die(unlike previous tamagotchis...)Goodluck with you too!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back