Which version of Tamagotchi should I buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miracle

Reaction score
I've recently gotten back into tamagotchis after about 2 years, and I'm not sure which version I should buy!

I've owned a v4 and a v6 before, I liked them both.. Which would be the most fun to have in your opinion?

Thanks in advance!

Since I've never played with a V6 I suppose I'm bias, but playing with a V4 was some of the most fun I've ever had.

I have a V6 right now, and it's actually fun. It's not that attention-demanding (at least for me). And all the micro-management stuff (points, food, shopping, etc) will definitely be keeping you quite busy on your idle time.

Umm hmm in my opinion the older ones are fun by older I mean not the tamag go but not the P1 like Tamagothci Connections 1-4.5, I have a V4.5 a V4, and a V3, getting a new V4.5. anyways I love most out of all of them... I think it would be my V4 but only cuz I have had my V4.5 forever. The V3 is fun but the games are kinda hard for me. The v4 has many characters and the Universal characters are the ones you dont want unlike in the V4.5 I mean who doesn't want a mametchi, for me I can't get one on my V4.5, but on the V4 I can get it. For beginers if maybe you forgot about tamagotchis however I would reccomend the V4.5 as it is easier to take care of, less time consuming simply feed it and play with it so its not fat and its happy and it'll be fine. I mean you have to do the same in the V4 but its not as easy. The V4.5s games are easiest in my opinion. I heard the ID L is great but its like 50 USD so its expensive, not an impulse buy. Anyways this is completely random but I love runescape maybe we could go dungoneering sometime.

Latest posts

Back