Which version should I start up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
I have been thinking about putting batteries in one of my Tamagotchis because I actually miss playing with them. I used to be completely obsessed with them when I joined TamaTalk, and was still obsessed up until the V5 craze died down. Now, I want to start one of my old Tamagotchis up again. So I need some suggestions and a refresher on what they all do. I used to know almost everything there was to know about the V3 and V4, from the time I was most Tama-crazed. xD But now I don't. So I'd appreciate a few opinions.

EDIT: It completely escaped my mind to put up which ones I actually own. xD

So here is what we have to choose from: V1, V3, V4, V4.5, V5, V6.

Last edited by a moderator:
The V5 is fun.

If I were you I would start up the V5 or V3.They are both alot of fun,or you could even go for the Music Star.

V1 going back to basics can be nice every once ans awhile.

Alright, well, I ended taking *somewhat* of a risk I guess you could say, and started up two: My V4.5 about a week ago and my V3 just a few minutes ago. The reason I started up my V4.5 has to do with gameplay. I like the characters and the games, and I happen to love the school/job feature on those Tamagotchis. The reason I started up my V3 was because of emotional attachment. Cheesy, yes, but believe it or not, there are a lot of childhood memories packed into that little v-pet. I remember taking it to school every day in 5th grade, never pausing it, just playing underneath my desk when the teacher wasn't looking. I happened to have gotten the highest average of anyone in the grade that year, so don't think it affected my schoolwork, because it didn't. xD Anyway, enough of my off-topicness, thanks for any opinions. A guide can lock this now if they wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back