Which Version

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotrandom

Reaction score
I used to own the original tamagotchi back when I was in Elementary school and I randomly have the craving to play with one again. Unfortunately I know nothing of all of these new versions, I would love to have the most up to date one but that seems to be a musical theme, v5 has multiple tamagotchi's on the screen at one time or something.

I was hoping someone that has more knowledge of the current versions could give me a quick rundown of the different versions. From what I was able to find out myself was 4.5 seems to be the best mix of up to date but still classic style. If anyone has any information I would love to hear it before I pick one to buy.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are also some old ones...I'm not an expert but there's a P1 and P2, and an Angel, the Angel is in a Japanese version, too.

I would start with a Tama-Go. They are easy to take care of, feed, train, and play games with. This is by far one of the simplest Tamas.

Then, you could try a V5 Music Star or a V6, because they are a smidge harder to take care of than a Tama-Go.

It just depends on what you like and think looks best! After all, it's your opinion.

I've just raised up a question and can't be bothered to make a Topic about it :p

Are Gotchi Figures still availible at shops in america? I might go there..

I've just raised up a question and can't be bothered to make a Topic about it :p

Are Gotchi Figures still availible at shops in america? I might go there..
I live in Canada and saw a bunch earlier this year at a local store. However, they've been gone for quite a while so I don't think anybody carries them anymore. If I were you, I'd check Target and all that, but I'd also check little stores that have carried Tamagotchi to see if they still have them. :)

I live in Canada and saw a bunch earlier this year at a local store. However, they've been gone for quite a while so I don't think anybody carries them anymore. If I were you, I'd check Target and all that, but I'd also check little stores that have carried Tamagotchi to see if they still have them. :)
Okay, thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back