White and Yellow V1 Shell

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesTama

Reaction score
Does anyone know about the V1 with a white body and yellow cracks and buttons? Ive been looking for it forever but cant seem to find it. I cant find it new in ebay. Is it rare? Im so obsessed with it. content://media/external/file/87995

I don't think your link works. Do you mean this one? Top left. https://www.bladesplace.id.au/bladeagotchi/tamplus-colours.htm

It's a common design for the Tamagotchi Plus (Japanese language). There is also an identical shell for the V1, with "Tamagotchi" written on it. The English version of this shell was released in both the Asia Pacific and European V1 Connexion packaging, and was not released in the USA.

Both these Japanese and English shells are "common" shells, but it's important to note that Connection era Tamagotchis are becoming increasingly difficult to find, so it may be difficult to track down specific shells you're after even if they aren't a rare or special edition. All the best for your hunt! It's a beautiful shell. Was actually my very first tamagotchi.

I knew these were lurking somewhere in my closet...

Thanks so much. I dont know whats so attractive about them lol but they are my favorrite shells.

It's exactly the same for me! I was so attracted by them without ever knowing why. In the end I bought a really cheap one that I found on ebay - it was in a quite beat up condition but looks fine after a great cleaning session and lots of displex love. :p

But as CB said, it's a "common" shell, so if you keep your eyes open they do appear now and then on ebay.

I did find a used one for you for 22 euros on boutique-tamagotchis.fr (here it is)

The seller is kind and reliable, though bad at saying which tamagotchi is which version - for example he sells a ton of entamas calling them v4's. And this one he thinks is a v2. But apart from that, he ships quickly and is a great seller. For members on the tamagotchi traders page on facebook I think he gives a 10% discount ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back