White noise

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky~Lemon

Reaction score
Ok so something unexplainable hapended. Well on my phone you can record audio so I was messing around listening to it and I heard this one that I found disturbing and freaky. It was a little girls voice in a slightly high pitch sayying "I'll choke her" It was like a singing tone almost but I'm all freaked out beacuase the only time I use the audio is when people make their ringtones.

So has anything like this ever happended to you?

That's... odd. o_x

This one time I was outside in one of our fields (I live on a farm) with a few of my cousins and my brother. We had walkie-talkies just for fun. We were picking up some other frequency from a different walkie-talkie. It sounded like an alien or someone wanting to kill us or... I don't know. It was freaky.

We hauled-butt up to the house. o_o

^ Yeah, one time we were using walkie talkies and an old man's voice came and was like "hello little girl"

My mom said that some really perverted people can signal into your walkie talkies and talk into it and stuff. It kind of creeps me out now 0:

Huntr, the only explanation for the creepy girl is that one of your friends recorded it to scare you when you weren't there.

A guy in my year did a similar thing to me. Except he kept giggling, and ended the whole "AGH THIS IS A GHOSTIE" thing with "No, I'm kidding, Esther. It's just me. I LOVE YOU!"

So. Yes.

This creeps me out because my friend and I were having a Ghost discussion. She told me once on a Ghost show, a man said "Touch your TV right now". So her sister touched the TV, and went flying across the room. It's weird this topic came up, too.

Huntr, the only explanation for the creepy girl is that one of your friends recorded it to scare you when you weren't there.
A guy in my year did a similar thing to me. Except he kept giggling, and ended the whole "AGH THIS IS A GHOSTIE" thing with "No, I'm kidding, Esther. It's just me. I LOVE YOU!"

So. Yes.
Oh Estherberry, I could only hope, Its just so fast and freaky sounding.

It's to belivable O:

&& Katie, That's unreal, I belive in ghosts but thats wierd O_O

If anyone has stalked me on my other account, they'd find that I used to reeally want to study paranormal. In all my posts at the end I was always like "btw, when I grow up I want to be a parapsychologist" (paranormal investigator)

I was so young and n00bish.. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back