White poo?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Devil

Reaction score
I got a new v5 since my old one got wrecked my my cute puppy Noodles. (it's not his fault :( ) I have the normal baby boy tama and in the shop with the kirby thingy has an item called XXX which looked like white poo. It costs only 500 gotchi points so I bought it but I made a big mistake since when I bought it, there was this black water (blood?) coming out of the tama and he looked like he exploded. After the explosion (?) he died and turned into an angel thing.

I've heard about this glitch before but I thought the tama turns into an egg. :lol:

What's "the kirby thingy"?

There is an item that looks like white poo, but all it does is dance and raise your bonding level.

I didn't think a V5 character can turn into an angel (die). I thought if you took bad care, he/she/they would hop into a flying saucer and return to Tamagotchi Planet. Have you got any pictures of this?

A Kirby thing? It might be a baby.

The kirby thingy is the shop cashier, I'll try my best to take a picture of it, I heard that it's supposed to be coloured poo but I was wrong. :chohimetchi:

:lol: Thats definately a glitch. When stuff like that appears in the shop its prolly best not to buy them as it can seriously damage your tama. Is your tama okay? :mellow: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back