Who all has a Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a Tama?

• Yes! I have a Gen 1 and/or old version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I have Gen 1 and/or Gen 2 old version

• Yes! I have all of the above plus Tama Plus

• Yes! I have Old Version Gen 1 and/or 2 and TConX

• Yes! I have OV Gens and TC

• Yes! I have TC!

• Yes! I have TConx!

• Yes! I have T plus!

• I have them all!

• I have none...... :(

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloKitty93

Reaction score
just curious guys! reply back if ur combo isnt on the list....(coudnt go over ten choices)

ammenmedent to first choice on poll: I mean Gen 1 and/or 2 old version..just to sort out confusion

when those were out do u no if there is anyway you can tell me if they were out in brazil bc i use 2 live dere @ dat time-i live in england but im goin bak 2 brazil soon :lol:

i bet they'll be in brazil, thats so awesome that ur form brazil! i'm cuban! my mom was born there. i'm also sicilian but 4th gen. do you speak spanish?

was english hard to learn? spanish isnt too bad, it prob has more clarity then American English a lot of the time. so many of us in the US have bad grammar...its sad

well, i want to be an english teacher so I'll fix that prob!! :::waves magic grammar wand of U.S:::: yaaaaaayyy! fixed! oh no!! there's still someone it hasnt worked on! poor pres bush....oooo well...tamgotchis.....ATTACK!!!

tamas rock

,so does MEGAMAN!!!!!!! ya go megaman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my fav word(s): chika,chika i say it all day! :) :(

Please don't bump topics from back in 2004. Thanks :wub:

*Topic closed by Jappyx*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back