Who are you to say .........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GothicKitten_15

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]A couple days ago my teacher saw me with my tama and he said im gonna have to take that from you so i looked at him and said well your gonna have to pry it out of my cold dead hands first . He tried to take itm and i said who do you think you are you ingrate . I got in alot of troublebut NO ONE WILL TOUCH OR TAKE MY TAMAGOTCHI V4 AWAY FROM ME !!!!!!!!!!! It made me hate him more than i already did because my tama is contaminated with his prints on it .... I really dislike my teacher[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand the fact that it made you mad that he did that, but next time you should consider a slightly different course of action. It is much more effective and impressive if someone can take a stand without calling names and similar things. It's also not-so-good to threaten to "kill" someone. :furawatchi:

I am editing one of the words out of your post because it's not really an acceptable thing to say around here. I'm sure you will understand. :mimitchi:

wow... your lucky you have a V4. I've only got meh V3...

we fight for our tamas till da end no one just takes em the have to fight us :( :ph34r: :angry: :eek: :unsure: :wacko:

Wow. I think that you shouldn't do that to a teacher. I mean you can get in serious trouble. Of course I give up easily (I'm working on that, not too easy.) So if a teacher said to give it to them I'd just give it. I'd feel pure hatred for that person though. It makes me feel better inside. Yeah I know I didn't help but I have something to tell oyu something you might like. In my opinion you have the right to hate him for trying to take your tama away.

goodness! I know how much tamas are important, but you didn't have to call him names. you have every right to hate him, but you could get into some serious trouble. if i were you, I would ask if i would get it back. :p :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back