Who do I go to school!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cow_that_Oinks

Reaction score
Ok how does my tama go to school. and who do I gang skill points for the inteligents(sp?)(mine has 3). And on sill points whats the last one, my tama only has 1. (My tama has 15 on the middle on (art i think). Also can v4 and V3 connect...how? My tama is 0 yers old.

play games! its fun, you get points and you gain knwledge pionts.

oh you will get a letter in the mail, an (!) you will want to open it, then when you do, push b. to make it even more fun, change your teacher will a button, when he first comes!

ok, i frogot but what kind of batters do v3 take exactly. I need to know mine died.(i dont want the wrong kind)..is it the same as V4?

^_^ V4's and V3's can connect by selecting others on both tamas. You have to be one or two to go tho school. B) :p :ph34r:

ok, i frogot but what kind of batters do v3 take exactly. I need to know mine died.(i dont want the wrong kind)..is it the same as V4?
v3s take the battery type: CR- 2032.

you can get them at any drugstore or radioshack if its closer.

is that the same? it should be.

ohh. Thank you.

Because i can only play mimic and the jump rope one and i allways get the middle points.

i think so. some games boost points randomly, and some train specific skills.
To want to add to what Pyonchit said:

What Points boost certain points:

Jumping Rope - Randomly boosts points.

Mimic - Randomly boosts points

Shape - Boost Smartness (Pencil Icon)

Dance - Boots Arts/Talent (Star Icon)

Flag - Boost kindness (Flower Icon)

I found out how to go to school , thanks to Kiri, and went...but what do I do there, and is there certimes to go and when the mail comes?

I found out how to go to school , thanks to Kiri, and went...but what do I do there, and is there certimes to go and when the mail comes?
sorry, didnt quite get that.

v4 info, due to being more like the entama then the v3, still needs to be completely compiled. and, it just came out :D

so, there probably is a time when mail comes, according to the evolve time or the clock, but it hasnt been found yet.

school: wouldnt know, havent been there myself.

uhhhh.... :/ going to school is nothing... eh?

because it just says away. and when it comes back, what changes?

[Kinda don't really understand the question]

You can go to work anytime. If you go to work :lol: Nazotchi will pay you once a day, it depends on how much you go to work to see how much GotchiPoints you will get.

To go to work:

1. Go to the Heart Icon

2. Go to "work"

3. When It says AWAY press the a or b button.

If you fail job interviews or nobody comes, just wait Nazotchi will send you more mail in about 6 hours (I think) or a day.

uhhhh.... :/ going to school is nothing... eh?because it just says away. and when it comes back, what changes?
Going to school is a thing. When you see the "AWAY" sign, Press the A or B button.

When your tamagotchi is a child, he/she will sing with a teacher. However they will have good or bad days at school.

When your tamagotchi is a teen, they will play a guessing game to find out where the Pencil icon is in, within 3 boxes.

2 Boxes will have Poop and 1 box will have a Pencil.

If you find the pencil you earn 3 Intellgence points.

:p Locky458 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back