Who do you confide in?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoswansxo

Lifetime Angelgotchi x 3
Reaction score
I just want to know, who is the shoulder you cry on? I'm not that particularly close with my mom or dad, so its my dog, Kurtis. :) He's been there for everything. :)

Anything. Family, friends.

I like a piece of paper and a pen too. So I can draw to let emotions out, or write how I feel c:

Well, it depends what it's about. If it's about relationships and such, I have a certain friend I always talk to about that stuff. And then anything else, I tell my other best friends. I'm not that close with my family, so I don't really tell them anything.

I have three best friends and two of them I know I can tell anything to.

Also my boyfriend.

And lastly, my cat.

I also write in a diary every night so allows me to say stuff I normally wouldn't to other people.

No one. My friends usually confide in me, but I don't actually have someone who I trust enough to tell my secrets, or to get really emotional around. If I'm in a particularly upset mood I may go into the washroom or to my room and cry, but other than that I just keep everything inside. It's not a bad deal.

My dog. <3

Oh, and my paper.

:)

My mom, dad, boyfriend, best friend, and journal. I guess it mostly depends on the situation but my closest confidante is my mom.

I know it sounds weird, but... My pillow. I can scream as loud as I want and nobody hears me.

no one really, tbh. i have a couple of close friends i'll talk to about stuff, but i keep most of my thoughts very internal.

The chatroom. My friend Ian <3 And I have my mexican frien Llanelly. She's the one I told I have a crush on Ian.

I pretty much rely on my friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one, really. It'd be nice to have someone to talk to, but I'm good at sorting things out on my own.

I draw but most of my pictures are of love or they are really dark some of them I have thrown out because they scare me.

My man. I don't feel to comfortable sharing personal things with anyone else. Everyone I've ever trusted in the past has given me reason not to be quick to tell someone things I don't want other people to know. He's someone I can count on though to keep personal things personal :) and he's super comforting when I need a shoulder to cry on. He's my best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back