Who do you confide in?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My best friend Bethie, AKA my psychic twin. We call ourselves psychic twins, because we have so much in common and somehow always know what we're both thinking of.

And my friend Ben, who is like an older brother to me. I call him my big brother, and he calls me his little sister. <3

I don't really show my emotions in front of my parents. Of course I'm really close to them, but I don't talk to them about how I feel and what's going on with me.

I have three people/things that I confide in. My boyfriend, my guy best friend and my music.

I confide in my close friends really, about nearly everything. But I usually can talk to my mother too about friendship advice, but I don't exactly go to her for dating / relationship advice. I trust her and all, it's just that situation is quite uncomfortable for me..! Haha:)

My best friend, my dog [hah.! x]] and a diary!

Edit: Oh yeah, I also confide in strangers over the internet.

Haha jk

Last edited by a moderator:
My man. I don't feel to comfortable sharing personal things with anyone else. Everyone I've ever trusted in the past has given me reason not to be quick to tell someone things I don't want other people to know. He's someone I can count on though to keep personal things personal :) and he's super comforting when I need a shoulder to cry on. He's my best friend.
^ This may be odd, but I just don't like sharing personal feelings with ANYONE. Truthfully, not even myself.

Anything. Family, friends.

I like a piece of paper and a pen too. So I can draw to let emotions out, or write how I feel c:
^ I just draw.

Well...I confide in my Tamagotchis and my Mametchi plush. :p I know it seems silly, and nobody ever takes me seriously, but my Tamas have proven they are more than just toys. The only other one I ever confided in was my cat, Makiko, but she's gone... :(

I also tell my secrets to my big brother, but it's not really "confiding in". And my Ma doesn't really listen when I tell her stuff. She just says, "Don't cry about it."

I really don't have ANYONE. I'm a loner. :)

I confide in nobody, because I'm an open book. Anyone who's ever known me knows everything about me. But if I ever needed to confide to someone, I'd probably pick up a pencil and doodle my feelings out on the paper. Anyone who saw it would just think it was a random doodle. I always doodle how I feel, but I have a habit of labeling things, so it's no secret what I'm thinking. So, I guess I kind of confide to everyone.

I don't really confide in anyone i know since the time I came out to my brother and he called me a freak.

I used to have someone... but they left me. This happened several times until I stopped caring.

Well...I confide in my Tamagotchis and my Mametchi plush. :p I know it seems silly, and nobody ever takes me seriously, but my Tamas have proven they are more than just toys. The only other one I ever confided in was my cat, Makiko, but she's gone... :(

I also tell my secrets to my big brother, but it's not really "confiding in". And my Ma doesn't really listen when I tell her stuff. She just says, "Don't cry about it."

I really don't have ANYONE. I'm a loner. :)
Same with me. My guinea pig just stares at me and purrs if I tell HER my secrets, so I confide in my Tamas and cuddly toy dolphins. I know right, I should have grown out of cuddly toy dolphins five years ago, but they're really adorable and much easier to collect than Tamas are.

~ Dazzmina ~

I tell my two best friends EVERYTHINNGGGG, they're such great listeners and advice givers. x3 And there's also my best guy friend that I tell a lot of stuff to, and we always talk about things that bug us and stuff.

I dont really have a lot of secrets though, which is good. xD

I don't confide in anyone really...I've had too many false friendships, I never trust that any are real. I currently have 2 main online friends, but they're not really the sort of people who I would feel right to tell my secrets...they both know about something really mean someone said about me, only 5 people know about that, but that's about it. There are some things I just don't want to tell anyone. Maybe when I become better friends with them - I've known them both for less than a year.

My boyfriend, who's honestly the only person I can seriously tell anything to without being judged or scolded. I suppose my younger sister as well.

Not my parents, though. They're too judgmental.

My partner is my best friend, my crutch, my biggest fan and I feel so grateful having him in my life. I can trust that he will give me his 110% honest opinion when I need some advice - even if I don't like what I'm hearing.

My mom and I have a really great relationship so I'm able to confide in her when I feel the need to.

I'm mostly an open book but when I really need to tell someone something, it's my best friend Jessica.

Or my dog.

This is gonna sound stupid but I SOMETIMES confide in...

Dazzmina. o_O

I tell her certain stuff that I would never tell anyone else. I guess I can tell her things because we don't really know each other in real life...

How does everyone here confide in your friends? I don't tell anyone I know secrets because there's not much point. I do tell a very few people online my first name, and I gave someone a photo of myself without my face in, but I have more secrets than you can count and I don't tell anyone. Not even my parents.

My best friend Emilia, she's super and I can talk to her about anything. She's been there for me more than my parents or siblings.

~Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back