Who do you confide in?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, I've just realized, I actually don't confide much. I don't talk t=about my feelings to my friends, let alone family. I prefer to sort out my problems on my own (shocker) but I love helping others (I'm not great with advice, but I'm a listener)

:U

I am actually more depressed and have more issues than anyone on here probably thinks I do. I conceal my issues so others don't get infected with it. I confide mostly into close friends. If I confide into you, it means I trust you. Trusting people is hard for me too, since I was hurt quite often in my earlier years.

At the moment, no one. The few people I did manage to trust either completely destroyed that or aren't here at the minute, so yeah... Wait, unless you count my cat. She's warm and snuggly ^-^

Honestly no one, haha. I like to just talk to myself because once I get the feelings and thoughts out of my head, things start to get better.

I don't really talk about my secrets and feelings and crud to anybody else, but if it's really urgent I talk to my friends as my family isn't that great to confide in. I don't usually tell people stuff though, everyone always judges me haha

My husband and if I can't tell him, i write it down in my diary. Yes I'm 23 and I'm still writing in my diary.

It just helps me to feel better when i wrote everything down. I don't care about spelling mistakes or weird sentences, just letting all the grief, madness, etc... go.

If I get really mad, I vent majorly, writing my anger down over and over, then putting the piece of paper in the paper shredder. The growling noise of destruction is something I find comforting at times like that.

I don't really confide in anyone. I'm not close to my dad and especially not my mums husband. I also can't talk to my mum, at all. If she asks what I did at school I feel awkward just talking to her about it. I don't "confide" in my friends but i do have conversations which I find awkward with anyone else.

I usually bottle everything up. I don't draw what I feel or keep a journal/diary. I just ignore whatever I'm feeling or want to talk about and get on with other stuff.

my mom and my boyfriend.....and my therapist LOL

Usually when I need someone to confide in, I go to my friends. Basically because my father doesn't really care about my problems (nor does he understand them, and some are inappropriate), and my mom is pretty divergent from anything related to me and I just hate talking to her about anything because she always gets angry and blames it on me. So...if I need advice on something or a shoulder to cry on, I usually just go to my best friend or my boyfriend. They have helped me out with a lot of things, especially relationship issues.

Used to be my mom, but she died of cancer several months ago. I don't feel comfortable talking to anyone else, so when I need to vent I talk to my various electronic pets. My FurReal Dogs, my Wappy Dogs and my Furby. My poor Tamagotchi Grimlock is still missing in action or I'd confide in him too.

Sometimes my mom... Hardly my gf, sometimes my friend Stephanie. Or actually mostly Stephanie I think.

most of the time i don't really actually have problems or things that i can't just tell anyone.

but when i do it depends on what its about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back