Who do you have a crush on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really cute band kid who is both younger and shorter than me and likes someone else. :( :( :(

I like this boy from school. He always gets full marks or at least close to full marks in the Math tests. He knows I exist, because I'm in his class, but he never talks to me unless I need help. :( I've been hinting to him every day that I like him by starting at him sometimes, but he never seems to notice... And some people say that the smartest girl in class likes him. :( I don't really like that girl, because she will always tell other people's secrets, likes to gossip and MUST win in every single contest. But anyway she's the most popular girl in the level. It's just a matter of time before she steals his heart... :(

I like this boy from school. He always gets full marks or at least close to full marks in the Math tests. He knows I exist, because I'm in his class, but he never talks to me unless I need help. :( I've been hinting to him every day that I like him by starting at him sometimes, but he never seems to notice... And some people say that the smartest girl in class likes him. :( I don't really like that girl, because she will always tell other people's secrets, likes to gossip and MUST win in every single contest. But anyway she's the most popular girl in the level. It's just a matter of time before she steals his heart... :(
Changed my mind. Now I have a crush on my class's badminton captain.

I have a crush on no one, which is probably good after everyone saw me taking Polaroids of my school.

Might as well update it. I have a small crush on a girl that works at my local Tim Horton's. She always greets me, smiles, and ask me how I'm doing differently than everyone else. I think she might be interested as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like a guy who likes me too but he's joining the army in November and doesn't want to leave someone like that so he's refusing to let us date but we keep talking :c

I'm demi so I lowkey have a crush on everyone I am very close to (friends, of course) but I still have a huge crush on my ex who i am still friends with. It's pretty much the only person I've ever loved and I still can't let go, ugh. Pus I have BPD so it's double the hell.

I also have crushes on a lot of fictional characters, the list is too long but lately it would be Bancoran and Maraich from Patalliro, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back