Who Do You Think Is The Father?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you think is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby?
Larry Burkhead

or

Howard .K. Stern
Didn't she like.. die?

I don't know either way. I don't look out for celebrities I've never even heard of..

I reckon it's Howard Stern. I know that she had a reputation, but if she said it was his, I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. Do we know if the parternity results will be released to the public?

I think it is Larry Burkhead! I dont know why though! lol! I have a feeling! But what is really bugging me is that they dont take the paternity test! I MEAN ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS STICK A DANG SWAB IN THEIR MOUTHS AND SEND IT FOR TESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! supid stupid people I tell ya!

i really bet it's howard stern!!!!!!!!!! :) :D :( :p :( :( :( YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is Larry Burkhead! I dont know why though! lol! I have a feeling! But what is really bugging me is that they dont take the paternity test! I MEAN ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS STICK A DANG SWAB IN THEIR MOUTHS AND SEND IT FOR TESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! supid stupid people I tell ya!
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY LORD PEOPLE,JUST STICK A DANG COTTON SWAB IN THE DUDES MOUTH AND FIND THE STUPID FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D :( :p :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I personaly don't care.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly have NO idea. Anna Nicole Smith could have had a baby... with a TON more men, sorry but it's true. I have no idea who he is though.

All I know is that it can't be Howard Stern!!!!

He will NOT take good care of that baby.

Did you see the video of Anna Nicole Smith on mushrooms acting like a clown because of him??? o_O

Weird..... O.O

It's not him!

Didn't she like.. die?I don't know either way. I don't look out for celebrities I've never even heard of..
Well she di die but she had an affair and they didn't tell us who the father who had offspring with her to have da baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back