Who do you want booted off next?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you want booted off next on TamaIsland?

• Mametchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mimitchi

• Kuchipatchi

• Memetchi

• Ichigotchi

• Violetchi

• Masktchi

• Gozarutchi

• I`m not sure...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
first I want :angry: off (he is lazy) then :furawatchi: then

:unsure: and i want ;) or :angry: or :D to win

first I want :ph34r: off (he is lazy) then :p then :wacko: and i want :gozarutchi: or :mimitchi: or :mametchi: to win
first I want  :ph34r: off (he is lazy) then  :wacko: then :wacko: and i want  :gozarutchi: or :mimitchi: or  :mametchi: to win
I'm happy that you like gozarutchi, but how is Masktchi lazy???

I think he's wonderful and he should win or get close to winning! } :(

This is the order of which I want to see the tamas booted off.
:wacko: :gozarutchi: :p :wacko: :wacko: and then Mimitchi must win! :gozarutchi: Go Mimitchi and Mimitchi Fans!
Grr! I think that masktchi of Goz might win!

Mimitchi will probably go. :mametchi: :mametchi:

(no offense)

I want :lol: to be kicked off because he's too vain. I want :blink: or :) to win.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want Mametchi booted off. It's ugly, sorry to Mametchi fans! I think it's yucky because the arm kind of folds over the tummy and makes it look like a blob

I think all you people that want :huh: off is absaloutly STUPID!!! And i mean it if you think for one moment that you dont like it because its ugly or its fat well think wrong!

Do you know why i want :D to win,its because the first time i ever got a tamagotchi i had :mametchi: as an adult but you know when my pet evolved into that i was so happy and glade.but when i took it to school and left it in my desk someone took it out and i never got to play with it again....

But aventually i got myself another one and im just hoping it'll evolve into that!

So know do you get why i want :mametchi: to win know,and im sorry for calling you stupid whoever is reading...........

MAMETCHI RULES!!!!

I've never get Gozarutchi but I think I could be disappointed if I had. Or maybe I shall love him very much the day I'll get him.

I don't like "heros" characters, strong minded and physically strong. I prefer anti heros as Tarakotchi, Kutchipatchi, the fragile Hanatchi or the shy masktchi.

But each person has his own tastes. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never get Gozarutchi but I think I could be disappointed if I had. Or maybe I shall love him very much the day I'll get him.I don't like "heros" characters, strong minded and physically strong. I prefer anti heros as Tarakotchi, Kutchipatchi, the fragile Hanatchi or the shy masktchi.

But each person has his own tastes. :)
I really like the hero characters! Heh! Actually, I've had a Gozarutchi called Anton on my Version 2 tama! :)

I loved him to bits and at the same time, I had a :lol: called Chaos!!! So thats why I like Masktchi and :wub: ! <_<

Me and my Mum's friend like tamas, so we play this silly game called "SUPER GOZA!" Its daft, I know! Someone has to play as Goza and rescue :wub: each time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back