who gets the egg?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psybafire

Reaction score
I, Kier, a 22 year old male look after a TAMA called 'Maria', and my girlfriend a 19 year old female called Maria looks after TAMA called 'Kier!'.

we often link them for games and plan to make them fall in love [just like us] and reproduce but who will get the egg? it would be a shame if only one of us gets one!

can anyone help? thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks peacefrog! thats made me worry a bit less. i wouldnt want one of us to have to find another partner in order to get another egg. that would be like cheating :)

hello. :D

I'm the Maria Kier's talking about. I don't actually know fully what my tama is up to other than he doesn't like school much and is a bit of a hefty porker.

How do I get him to like school? And sometimes when my boyfriend and I link our tamas together, we try to give each other presents, by sometimes we end up giving each other poos :huh: that was never the intention!!

xx

... and I really don't want Kier's Maria to find a new egg, that would be like cheating :huh:

xx

If you and your boyfriends tama mate, then the Female Tama has two babys of the same gender, and one keave to find its dad. then the parents raise it for 24 hours then leaves. hope i helped. it looks sorta like this first, :lol: :lol: second, kuchi is the female, :lol: :huh: :D third, :) :huh: - :lol: :eek: That is sorta what it looks like.. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you both will get a baby boy, or girl, this is kinda how it goes:

:lol: =boy :) =girl :lol: :wub: then :lol: :huh: :D :lol: then, :lol: :huh: , :lol: :eek: lol well thats another way to put it! :p

hope i helped and good luck! :D

Both your tama and the other tama will both recive babies of the same gender, so unfortunatly u cant marry next time :p first the two tamas will kiss :lol: then there will be fireworks, then the girl tama will give birth to two tamababies :p after that one of the babies will come to the males screen! and thats how it happens! B) :D

hope i helped :D

Hmmm, I don't know how you get them to like school; I think as long as he goes to school he'll be fine. As for the poo, sometimes that happens! Mine gives poo all the time! It's just a joke between tamas!

Don't worry, when your tamas get married the female has two babies, then one baby goes to the male tama. And the babies are always the same gender!

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back