WHO hAS A NEOPETS ACCOUNT?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea...i have one and by little bro has one 2!

but, i'm not telling the names.....(sorry)....but i'll tell you my kinds of pets....a lupe, a kougar, a wocky and a gelert!

I go as newbiekidlex2 on Neopets. My font rawks and my lookup is being worked on, but I'm actually very impressed with how it's coming out. Check it out!

I also have a Neopets acount. My username is yairgranados. It says I am a FEMALE , but I am a MALE. I also have (a little more than) 60,000 np. [SIZE=14pt]DO NOT , I REPEAT , DO NOT TRY TO GUESS MY PASSWORD. I HAVE WAYS TO FIND OUT WHO DID IT. I WILL REPORT YOU IF YOU TRY TO GUESS.[/SIZE]

i have a few...cutiepie1229504,glowingheart484,flower4ever761 and pool_party_girl which is my main account. :(

I'm a newbie. I used to have an account but I stopped going to neopets. My poor neopet is probably dead. But - My new account is Kaanke_rocks I think - lol! I forgot my password. Oops. I'll figure it out. Anyone want to my my "neofriend"? I will make a nother post later to do something.....

Ahuh! PROUD NEOPETS PLAYER! THATS ME! with my awesomest pets whom will take over ALL OF NEOPIA! BWAHAHAHAHA! but for now, will stay under my loving care and suger free almost gummy rats. Im allycat_iz_hyper. Nice to meet you. ROFL wanna be neofriends?

I'm Synistal, and another account but I forgot the login *snif snif*

Mine is JAY54645. Do you remember the tamagotchi sponsor game on neopets?

i do but since im not 13 i cant get on the boards*sob*my user name is kimyko_1_10

there you go!!!!

i do but since im not 13 i cant get on the boards*sob*my user name is kimyko_1_10

there you go!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back