Who has a V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you have a V3

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes but it broke

• no but i am getting one

• no but i want to

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well to get a :angry: ... if u have a version 1, then w8 until its generation 2 and play jump nonstop when it's a baby. then it will evolve into a kinakomotchi, which is kinda like a wierd lumpy thing. thenthe nxt day it will probably turn into a :eek: . it usually works all the time on gen. 2

i cant vote cuz i have 2. my v3 broke then i got a new one. but now i have a black one (my fave color)
is yours see through with pink and its blaack because if it is tell me because then we'd have the same one

i have:

1 v2 which is red with circles :huh:

3 v3:

1 is pink with ice creams (i think its cute!!)

1 is see through yellow :D

1 is tropical flowers :eek:

I have two of them,and I got one two days ago and the other more than three weeks ago.

AND V8's are not real,they are fake and the fakes are justcopied off of Bandai so they can get money!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2.

American Connection v3 blue w/ bubbles

Australian v3 blue camo

wow so do you think you have 5 V3's do you, you are a big fat liler
You cant be sure if they are lying.

Mothra has close to 400 virtual pets

*Removed: Pointless*

I have 1 v1 and 1 v3. NOT ON MY LIFE WILL I GET ANOTHER V3. Hear that? If you didn't, I'll type it again. Sorry, but I like playing with the shift key. NOT ON MY LIFE WILL I GET ANOTHER V3.

My V1 is Australian. It is white with flames that are pink, orange and yellow. See my photo album on Blogagotchi (username of dancinkayley) to see it.

My V3 is also Australian. It's the jungle design. It differs slightly to the connection v3 jungle design photograph on TamaTalk.

i have 2

one's light pink with silver and dark pink bows on it

the other is a blue camoflauge

i also have 5 v2's

*Edited: Report it, don't post about it!*

On topic: I have one Tropical Flowers V3.

-h99 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back