Who has Ghosts in ur house

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a librarian who smells toast in the night, but I asked my dad about it and he said that was just the plastic on her wires burning. So it wasn't a job for a ghostbuster, it was a job for a electrition.

What abot your ghost mimichi mametchi? TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!! :)

I'm nto exactly sure, but I think so... :) Sometimes it seems like there is a... Presence. In the upstairs, mostly in the bathroom though.

Yeah I can tell you a story:

When I was about to go to bed I thought I felt someone walk by me. I didn't care and just went in my room. Then in the middle of the night my door was open. So I got up to close it. Then it opened again so I closed it again. But this time I locked it so no one can get in. Then at about 3:30 A.M. the door was OPENED!!! even though I thought I locked it. It was very freaky. :blink:

Nope, just my flatmates. Every now and again we find a randomer sleeping in our kitchen, but they're always alive and well.

Last edited by a moderator:
it was about two years ago and we were living in an apartment. the legend was that there was a seven year old girl that fell ot of a window in our room and died. she was known to run through the rooms, playing with toys. when we moved to our house that we live in know, i think she hitched a ride in our car because i kept hearing little girl laughs. now i know it for sure that she did, and we talk once and a while. not all ghosts are bad

yeah! pm me if you wanna know the story of my school, house and theater (which are all haunted) Get it? Got it? Good. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back