Who hates Twilight?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too many topics about hating it... I love how lots of people hate it because it's cool to hate it...

Anyway.. I think that everyone should shut up about it. :/

I dislike the book but I'm not obsessed with hating it like some people are...

I HATE HATE HATE TWILIGHT!! I am sooooo not one of those people who think Edward Cullen is hot.

I hate it.

I hate the movie, I hate the books, I hate SMeyers for even thinking she has a bit of talent for coming up with such ridiculous ideas that are slowly rotting away every kid who reads the books. Even adults! Its just more proof- we are dumming down the world today.

So don’t even get me started on the movie.

It's not that I hate Twilight with a passion.. I just don't like it. Even books with vampires have to be somewhat realistic. I think Meyer tried too hard to make her own vampires without the stereotypes of old Hollywood vampires. It was alright up until the sparkling. Then things got out of hand. D:

^^ Haha!! Says you, the one who last year told me how much you loved it and that it was your favourite book!

Hypocrite, I say, hypocrite!! xDD

I liked the books better than the film (though, New Moon kinda sucked due to it's lack of Edward and too much of Bella complaining-- well, actually, we get that in all of the books, don't we? xDD)

[SIZE=10pt]I'll take what I put on tamaparty[/SIZE]

Am I the only one who doesn't know or care about what Twilight is?

[SIZE=10pt]I mean seriously, I just found out about Twilight months ago, and I have yet to care what is it about. xD I'm not a massive book reader person. xDD I'll read when we have a assignment. [/SIZE]

I am sick of it, because my mom likes it so much. It's all she ever talks about now. ._. So I've grown from thinking it was OK, to despising it.

For me, Twilight=Fine.

I used to be ADDICTED to it, but I'm sick and tired of hearing about it. It's everywhere.

The only good book from the series is Twilight. New Moon sucks, and i hate Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I like the original one, the first book. It's wayyy better.

The movie kinda sucks, Bella keeps the same tone in her voice at all times. A serious like tone.

Now they have Twilight dolls, Bella and Edward. It's like $140.00.

Latest posts

Back