Who here is OVER 18?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandedastar

Reaction score
Hey Everyone. I used to collect Tamas when they first came out (as well as Giga and Nano Pets), and that was when I was around 11. I'm 21 now, and recently purchased two Tamas after my fiance's son got one for his birthday. I absolutely love them! I tried looking for my dozen or so pets I had ten years ago, but unfortunately I think I threw them away. :-(

I know there was a post recently where someone asked if they were too old to play with tamas, so I was wondering who here is OVER 18 like me?

I am, will be 22 this year

:( )

I just sometimes wonder how old are most of the people there... I feel old. xD

I'm 21 and collect virtual pets :( I haven't done a count yet of how many I have but if I had to guess, altogether I have 70ish or more.

I'm 21, and I have also been collecting vp's since '97. As of a few months ago, I had 130+ of them, and I've purchased several more recently for Christmas. I can't get enough of them, and I couldn't care less if other people think I'm "too old" to enjoy them. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
only 11

i dindt know pepole were older then 18 wow

Ah! Glad to see I'm not the only one. Sheesh...I submitted this to "seriously tamagotchi" but it got moved here. Luckily I randomly checked! lol

I'm 18! My twin sis and I got back in to Tamas when we discovered them in Walgreen's one day a couple of years ago. We're both broke college kids so we're currently sharing a v4.5... If only I could afford to collect!!

I'm 21, turning 22 in March, and I still play with Tamas regularly. I'm the expert on Tamas and Digimon in my family - if my nieces and nephews, who also play with Tamas, have any questions, they usually come to me. I also update a waitress at my local restaurant every morning, when I go to breakfast, on how my Tamas are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back