Who here never had a Tamagotchi Teen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sani4ka1994

Reaction score
I never have mine live long enough! It's only cause of school, that dumb, dumb school! Who needs it? :D :lol:

I never have mine live long enough!  It's only cause of school, that dumb, dumb school! Who needs it? ^_^   :)
Heather's Good Deed of the Day

Everyone who wants to have a life needs school. *points to self* I dropped out, have no life, and I can't get a job because of under education. Stay in school! *jumps up and raises fist in the air*

End Good Deed

Ok enough of that. Anyway, pause it when you're at school. It will/might make it grow slower but it will keep it alive. Doesn't the V1 pause the same as the V2?

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather's Good Deed of the Day
Everyone who wants to have a life needs school. *points to self* I dropped out, have no life, and I can't get a job because of under education. Stay in school! *jumps up and raises fist in the air*

End Good Deed

Ok enough of that. Anyway, pause it when you're at school. It will/might make it grow slower but it will keep it alive. Doesn't the V1 pause the same as the V2?
yeah ur right v2 pauses the sameoh yeah and you can always go back to school if u feel that bad about it

yeah ur right v2 pauses the sameoh yeah and you can always go back to school if u feel that bad about it
If I would I could but it's not that easy. I'm sociophobic so it's really hard for me to be in groups of people.

I never have mine live long enough! It's only cause of school, that dumb, dumb school! Who needs it? :furawatchi: <_<
Seriously, school isn't dumb. Although it may be boring, it is your your benefit. If you didn't have school, it would show a great lack of knowledge.

-DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back