Who here

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.tee.hee...x

Reaction score
So. *pokes title*

I have skype. I didn't know. Because this used to be my uncle's computer. But he gave it to me. So yeah. I have skype

If you pm me I might give you my username.

Blahh, my parents have skype.

My dad uses it for business, like everyone in his company has skype, and my mom uses it to talk to relatives who aren't in the same country.

I have skype for my webcam because I thought it was just not working on MSN. Turns out it wasn't working at all, so I don't use it much.

I don't have Skype because no one else I know has it.

I just use MSN with the mic/video chat with friends.

Skype sounds sooooo awesome though, because I was watching this episode of Oprah where they were Skype-ing from airplanes, submarines, the north and south pole, and just a whole bunch of cool places. It sounds like a very versitile program.

I have it. But with someone I don't know, I prefer just to use the mic. Except with the mic (which makes my voice sound a little different anyhow), you only hear my voice, which I guess is the point, but my voice could pass for an 11 year-old's when I'm 15. XD Even if I DID use webcam, I'd pass for 12 at the youngest. Most people take me for 13 lol.

I have Skype. you're welcome, my account is el_aeon_noir =) but please better write a message before you call me to a voice-chat, I need to connect the microphone first.

Oh, for those who have no idea what it is, I'll explain briefly. 8D

Skype is a program that you can download for free. You can use a webcam to video chat with friends, you can IM them, or call them for free (It's only free if someone who has Skype calls another who has Skype).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back