Who Hoo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~applemonkey

Reaction score
Has there ever been a time you are abnormally happy?

I have been this entire week. The kid I like asked me out, so that just made my week so awesome. I swear, there has probably been some kind of smile on my face all school day except for in Science and Math.

Hm... I usually not like that for a whole week... but sometimes I'll get like that for an hour or two. n________n

Yessssss~

I see my boyfriend tomorrow and this whole week has gone by super fast. So, I'm super excited to see him ^O^ He's probably the only one who brings that smile on my face :]

Chatting online, and being in total freefall on roller coasters that depend almost entirely on physics. Oh, and playing physics games, and I'm trying to learn binary and it's suddenly making me feel fuzzy inside, and, AND AND AND, when I try to take apart my laptop and FAIL because my mom insisted it went to the computer store and they said it would cost more than it would to buy a BRAND NEW Macbook Pro to fix my laptop, so we didn't buy it, and they screwed the screws in tight as crap so I'm hitting some problems. I guess that makes me have a cloud over my head with the computer store and flames on it, actually...xDD

The proper term for me would have to be "high on life." It really only happens when I'm either getting along really well with my sister, or when I'm with Nicole and we have something to amuse us.

:3

Yep!! Whenever someone compliments me (it makes me feel good about myself), whenever someone is kind, or whenever my crush smiles at me! :gozarutchi:

Pretty much when anything good happens. Or bad. Like today I stole my mom's coffee and I screamed a lot then threw up on the stairs. It was fun. :p Also whenever we have a pep rally or a dance or a football game I'll like spaz out. BLAH I just screamed OMG I'm ((((HIGH ON LIFE))))) BEEYAH. I'm all hyper now, thanks a lot you guys. If you say your welcome I just might kill you. See what I mean when I said I get high off of anything in life?

i get really hyper at the dumbest reasons. ill tell u one of them. well sometimes when i walk past my dining table, it stays still (well like always) and for some reason i think its staring at me O_O. i get overly excited that the tables staring at me......lol....

Everyday of my life lol I'm always happy ( except when I'm being moody o_O ) I get happy when I'm with my friends or family or when I'm eating lol pretty much anytime XD.

Sometimes I'll be happy for no reason at all.

Sometimes I'll laugh.

Girlfriend or no Girlfriend.

Most of the time I'm happy because I just am and I don't know a reason.

Other times its because something awesome has happened and I'm with my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back