who in tama talk...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

midelle

Reaction score
guys , i need to wirte a porject on a favorite internet site , and you guys are my only hope! i need you to tell me your faveorite person it tamatalk , like exaple: mangorox . ill tell you who i care about. mango rox and admin and all my buddies. tell me your buddies you care about.so please tell me, and , please please i need you help your my only hope! :blink: so please , help me.i will add you to my buddies , and then i will tell you how glade i was to hear what you said! :ph34r:

Hi!

I'm not sure I know what you need... *confused* What is your paper about and how would we be able to help?

well i need to get information on caring and stuff on the internet , and if i dont , then ill fail it and stuff. but i need to no what users you care about and what other users and what users they care about. B) confused even more?well keep reading it over and youll probably get somthing working in your head! :ph34r:

Well, I wish you luck. I don't really know anyone on TamaTalk that well so I can't really be of any help. I do care of about TamagotchiFreak032 though, so theres one for you B)

OMG!! thanks tarepanda!!

My list is:

Tarepanda, Admin, Magic kid, Mothra, Natasja, magnox... (if i forgot someone im so so so so so so sorry!! :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know many people. So i only have one friend; Mimichichi (i hope i spelled that right x3) ive known her the longest :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ok gotta wirte it down...ummm... just need 17 more votes.please pick other so i can reply to yo and ask you why you like them.ppl that said stuff , why do you care about these ppl? :D

ok i care about all ex - members of TamaClub which includes : jappyx, tamagirl, pepe221, tomongatchi, mz36, emma626.....

i also am very ..... er.... fond of all TamaGuides and of course Admin.

i thnk what is important about a site like this is that we all care about each other. i'ts like one big online city united by ..um.. tamagotchi's!!!!

My buddies r Jappx,Mangorox,Violet,LaurenGallega(hope i spelt that right!), Admin,ColonelJ!!!!!!!! I hardly know these people but what the heck! they r cool!!!!

jokojo

great! hurry guys! its due tomorrow!and i go to school at 8:15!(am)in canada! so comon! i need 5 more replies!and when im done , you can keep telling me this , and i'll get to you! ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back