Who is my tamagotchi!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, whatever it is, I'll tell you what I did...

It's parents where a Furawatchi and a zuchitchi. It started out as a baby, normal stuff happened. pooping every 5 minutes, takes a nap, needs to be praised, etc. Then it evolved into a marutchi. It's happy and hunger points got pretty far down bet never all the way. By the time it was a teenager it had 5 training points. It was a nikatchi. Once again with the happy points and hunger points went far down but not all the way. When it evolved into god knows what, it had about 13 or 14 training points. Hope that was explanitory enough. ;)

Sorry I didn't recognize you drawing because it's so LAME!!! :wub: I would recognize the drawing if ti was from a two year old!!!!!!!!! :chohimetchi: You're crazy :kuribotchi:
its not nice to say that! the person tried its best!

It might be zachi from the original tamagotchi P2. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
is your tamagotchi a keitia(not sure if thats how u spell it)if it is ive seen a character like that one

Well I don't know the name so I'm going to say, no.
He/she ment with "kietai" that is your Tama a Keitai which is practically Japanese V2.

And you have announced more than once in this topic that your Tama is US V2

Could it be Young-Mametchi?

Ok. The person who started the post is NOT a SHE! And I actually think it was a pretty good pic, 2! That was a good pic!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a pretty good artist. Take a pic of ur Tama and I will draw a pic of him! (or her) :huh: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

He/she ment with "kietai" that is your Tama a Keitai which is practically Japanese V2.
And you have announced more than once in this topic that your Tama is US V2

Could it be Young-Mametchi?
No, it evolved from a nikatchi (who IS a teenager) so yeah, it's an adult.

Ok. The person who started the post is NOT a SHE! And I actually think it was a pretty good pic, 2! That was a good pic!

I am a pretty good artist. Take a pic of ur Tama and I will draw a pic of him! (or her) :huh: ;) :hitodetchi:
Thank you so much! (well I am a little feminine at some times :p ) Would you like to be friends? um... well, back to the subject (pm me) :D

Sorry I didn't recognize you drawing because it's so LAME!!! :p I would recognize the drawing if ti was from a two year old!!!!!!!!! :p You're crazy :p
not every1s the best artist EVER!!!!! :angry:

be nice next time :blink:

I am a pretty good artist. Take a pic of ur Tama and I will draw a pic of him! (or her) :blink: :angry: :p
Youre right, AND IF ANY1 callz me a boy, keep in mind im a GURL :p :p

Sorry I didn't recognize you drawing because it's so LAME!!! :puroperatchi: I would recognize the drawing if ti was from a two year old!!!!!!!!! :hitodetchi: You're crazy :ph34r:
BE NICE!!! This site is for tama owners and tama fans to share info and stories, and to help people with tama questions they have, NOT to put others down! If you can't be polite when posting about others, DON'T POST!!!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back