Who is the Priest?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAM_31

Reaction score
I'd just like to ask who/what is the Priest?

Please give me a picture of him. ^_^ :unsure:

Well TamaBeast told me to have babies they need have had the priest come and I;d like to know what does the priest look like?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

() ()

(O_O)

0 0

|____|

Name:Mametchi

Baby:Boy

Item(s):

No. of Item(s):

Gen:1G

DO NOT CLICK HERE OR YOUR COMPUTER MIGHT EXPLODE

Well TamaBeast told me to have babies they need have had the priest come and I;d like to know what does the priest look like?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

()  ()

(O_O)

0  0

|____|

Name:Mametchi

Baby:Boy

Item(s):

No. of Item(s):

Gen:1G

DO NOT CLICK HERE OR YOUR COMPUTER MIGHT EXPLODE

Oh, you mean the matchmaker? she comes when your tama has not found a partner she is one of the oldies, Otokitchi here .

Oh, you mean the matchmaker? she comes when your tama has not found a partner she is one of the oldies, Otokitchi here .
Like TamaBloom said, it's only the matchmaker...she comes when your Tamagotchi is an adult in about 5 and up yrs. <_<

Mimitchi*Bunny*Boo:

The Matchmaker, Or Sometimes Refered To As "The Priest", Comes When You Are 6+.

Then She Will Find You A Partner, And You Can Mate, Or Not. I Guess Some People Refer To Her As A Priest Because A Priest Usually Does Marrages. On A Tamagotchi Though, It Is A MatchMaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back