who is your favorite celeb

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Christian Siriano

-Susan Nigro [Jazz Cobtrabassoonist.]

-Miles Davis [Jazz Trumpeter]

Yes, I KNOW Miles is dead, but that doesn't mean I can't like him. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are my celebrity "crushes". :D

Regards,

RC

Britney Spears,

Christian Siriano (season 4 winner of Project Runway),

Blayne Walsh (Season 5 contestant of Project Runway season 5),

Lady Gaga,

Chris Crocker, (youtube superstar)

Jeffree Star, (internet superstar)

Paris Hilton,

Ryan Kelley (Bobby on Prayers For Bobby),

Sigourney Weaver (Bobbys mom on Prayers For Bobby)

O:<

Emma Watson is ahmazing. And Ellen Degeneres makes me laugh. And then there's also all the people who have starred in my favourite movies. There's usually lots of admirable things about each celebrity. They've all worked hard for their dream, and achieved. I plan to be a celebrity one day. For my singing/acting or something. Maybe it's a childish ambition but it's what I'd love. Or a talk show, of course. Getting paid to talk a lot, be on TV and meet famous people. Glory, glory, glory!

Oh - and the stars from DISNEY CHANNEL! Ashley, Miley, Vanessa, Sprouse Twins, Zac. <33

I'm only going to list a few. I Don't have just one Favorite celebrity, I have alot.

Cam Gigandet [He Plays James on Twilight <33]

Chace Crawford [Nate on Gossip Girl <33]

Taylor Spreitler [she plays Mia the pregnant girl on Days of Our Lives]

Allison Sweeney [sami Brady on Days of our Lives, Host of Biggest Loser]

Steve Wilkos [GETOFFMYSTAGE <3333]

Lady Gaga [Awesome Singer <3]

Katy Perry [Awesome Singer <3]

Tim Deagan [One of the VJ's on Much Music. He's not really a major celebrity, But Whatever]

And Admin. Not really a Celebrity, But He Created Tamatalk, Which makes him a Superstar in his own way <3

xD I love the way you spelled Shwarzeneger :) (I don't even know if I spelled it right..)

my favorite is JAMES BLUNT. Or John Lennon. But out of the ones in your poll, Arnold Shwarzeneggygega... etc

^_^

TAYLOR LAUTNER. I have an unhealthy obsession and if I could i'd tie him to a post [tieing him to a bed would just be dodgy] and kiss him so much I would hyperventalate. He's the hottest thing to ever walk the Earth and has sexy abs!

Taylor Lautner! it was his birthday yesterday! >.<the 11th february. well it's yesterday for me cuz the time difference. [stupid time difference]

and Marcia Cross cuz her hair is like, red.

^ Rihanna pwns. <3

But Chris Brown beat her up. 'Tis true. I heard it on the radio and became very distressed. And bad, bad things happen when I get distressed. D:

Leeteuk, Heechul, Han Geng, Yesung, Kang-in, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun.

Lee Hong Gi, Lee Jae Jin, Choi Jong Hun, Choi Min Hwan, Song Seung Hyun, Oh Won Bin.

Tomohisa Yamashita, Ryo Nishikido, Keiichiro Koyama, Takahisa Masuda, Shigeaki Kato, Yuya Tegoshi.

From Super Junior, F. T. Island, and NewS.

First two are Korean, third is Japanese.

+ David Archuleta because he's cool.

Well, for cereal, I like.... I.... Dun really know.... I like a different person every week. I like the FOBs, and it's not even because of their style of music. I like the interviews of them and stuff. There was this one, where Pete told the reporter his name was Jason, and she totally believed him and called him that the entire time. I was just like xDDDD

Hey... Didn't he go out with Hilary Duff at some point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back