Who is your favorite singer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of those: Hilary Duff.
I presonally love her. To me, she's a big inspiration.
^ Same here

But my most favorite singer of all time is currently Lilly Allen.And i don't care if she is or isn't lesbian.

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana all the way!!!! :angry: Drat, my feet's asleep. xD Miley's not really that great of a singer, anyone can sing as good as her, I mean, her voice isn't special or anything. I just love the tune and the melody of her songs. :D Her songs ROCK!!! Ashley Tisdale would be my second favourite. Now HER voice is special. :lol:

-Miley's#1 fan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Medicham12, LOVIN the avvie! :kusatchi:

Mileyroxursox2342, I agree. (once again xD)Her voice isn't like angelic, because most of the time she yells in her songs. But in like one in a million she doesnt and she sounds pretty good.

Meh top three are Gerard Way, Brendon Urie, and Patrick Stump (Patrick and Brendon tie for seong, Gerard is my natural drug). I lub em.

MCR, FOB, and PATD Forever!

Ha no one likes Raven-Symone. xD
Well nobody is really voting for her because they haven't seen her on Disney or any other channel lately. Well except for that new movie college road trip. But other then that you hardley ever see her anymore.

^Yes. She sings sometimes. Not alot though. She has a new song out called Double Dutch Bus.

[SIZE=7pt]Patrick Stump (Fall Out Boy), Brendon Urie (Panic At The Disco), Pierre Bouvier (Simple Plan), and last, but definetely first on my list, Jacob Hoggard (Hedley)[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]♥[/SIZE]

Medicham12, LOVIN the avvie! :lol:
Mileyroxursox2342, I agree. (once again xD)Her voice isn't like angelic, because most of the time she yells in her songs. But in like one in a million she doesnt and she sounds pretty good.
She yells in her songs? :lol: Well, kinda. Have u heard See You Again? :p It's a great song. And I dont like One In A Million. Her voice is WAY too deep in that song. :ichigotchi:

Latest posts

Back